Why Work? Forum Index Why Work?
Creating Livable Alternatives to Wage Slavery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WYGJ Freedom Radio OR Blitz Dreamtime

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why Work? Forum Index -> Feedback & Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  

if you could, would you rather
have your own radio station
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
be able to travel lucidly and powerfully in dreamtime
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

Broken Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: WYGJ Freedom Radio OR Blitz Dreamtime Reply with quote

Note - woops. damn, xog, i deleted a huge segment. I must have took out the part about the interview figuring you wouldn't be down with it.

I'm wondering ... imagining ... (uh-oh) this could get dangerous. Using my imagination.

Strange frontier. I think I hear my freedom train. Let's ditch this place and take over a radio station: true pirates broadcasting our ridiculous personalities into the stratosphere. Maybe the extraterrestrial indians will receive our transmissions.

It's youtube time at least. I don't have the TECHNOLOGY. Would I if I did? Nah ... too shy. but voice/radio? no problem.

Two reasons. One - as an experiment to see if youtube gets shut down after your video; Two - for creative solutions to the lack of access to monopolized airwaves.

Look, you went on gortbusters and it got shut down. you go to whywork and the admin bails. heeheheahhaaahaaaa!!! Watch and pay attention: you go on youtube and youtube gets shut down.

I promised no more advice. One last suggestion before they pull the plug or the spooks get to you. Get a job. No --- just kidding. I couldn't resist.

Why is a radio station better than youtube?

Obvious reasons - the people we want to reach - half of 'em don't read or wouldn't bother reading here and a third of them don't own computers.

people wonder what the fuck would jesus do?

hmmmm ... man ... tough one. shouldn't go there.

what matters is WHAT WILL YOU DO?

seeing what happens to personalities like the nazarene, i, if i could, would go the john the baptist route -- i mean, if there were any drinkable water and edibles provided by the gods in this god forsaken Hell world, but other than that, i don't know what to do. schopenhauer had an inheritance and still came to some horrible conclusions even in great leisure and eating well. Decadence? No - he did not ignore the evils of 'civilization' - the work-prisons of Europe - It is most likely civilization that made him so - pessimistic - hateful and compassionate at the same time. But most people only pay honor to those prophets from where money flows, oil invites bloodshed, and water is scarce. The Sons of Allah, while some are wealthy, all need water as much as all life-forms on this earth. Part of being cultivated means we ought to hide our animal passion/emotion/intellect lest we disrupt civilization. I am always grateful for water and don't take it for granted.

Very Happy (great choice of emoticons admin leaves us with - just mr. green and his stupid smiley faced side-kick.)

Literacy is getting old. It's a lonely life to be literate, expecting everyone to read english --

Isn't it fucked up that Job had such a bummer of a trip? No wonder it is called a JOB!

If all else fails there are the technologies of those who have dwelt upon the earth for a couple million years which involve dreamtime. nobody needs a radio station for that. Maybe we could think about ways/primal-technologies involving lucid dreaming that would connect us to the elements and forces of Nature thereby reversing the ways that civilization has incubated and disconnected us from these forces. I doubt the rat-race is conducive to lucid dreaming.

let's see ... eh hem. Citizens of the world, let it be known that the last finishing touches are being made on manufactured Hell on Earth, and you can ALL REST NOW! rejoice! it's complete. you've done superbly ... right down to the last dirty detail. Now rest. Hell has been constructed. There is nowhere to hide from the world we have inherited. rest in peace. you are out of gas. [COUGH]

Yep, international do nothing decade ... whether you like it or not. congratulate yourselves on a job well done. Another barrel of laughs. Hell is actually getting a bit too well done to be honest. Take a break. Of course Hell Itself perpetuates its own internal economy. People will not be able to operate. I think this is just a brute fact. People will walk away from the quarries and mines in droves and starving prophets of doom will be explaining how they ought to pray to Water ... maybe some old senses get awakened from deep in the psyche that track water.

People will become collectively angrier and hungrier and more Natural in expressing that anger and hunger - just as our cousins the chimpanzees would do if they were being intentionally starved by some very small few chimpanzees.

we don't have to be miserable about it.

a resource the massive artifice requires to expand is depleted already to the point where, for the past hundred years war keeps becoming more modernized and lopsided turning the 'soldiers of empire' - if the core shadow-creature could be manipulated - into psychopathic chimpanzees dangerous to himself/herself and others - or, if someone one retains their sense of perspective and resists the manipulation tactics, still stunned and shocked from modern warfare. Even children know that shit is fucked up. Smile

Last edited by Broken Spirit on Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
xog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a tripper, BS. :-)

Interview me?! Be still my heart. Well, I'm hoping I should feel honored by that. :-)

The truth is, in face to face verbal conversation I don't do so good. In this milieu I can review several times what I've written before I post, to clean up my thoughts (often what comes out first spew is muddled), reorganize them into something at least semi-coherent and close to what I meant to communicate (often phrases in a sentence come out of me shuffled up and in that order mean something different than I mean to say), and clean it up enough that even though it strays beyond being PC it is at least digestible to the reader without offense to their aesthetics and/or ethical and/or moral systems (you may think I am pretty out spoken about chrisianity, but there is a whole lot more going on about it in my head). There are a whole lot of defensive poses I find myself writing that get deleted before I post, defensive poses that the reader would see as aggression towards them, which may be aggression towards them rising like molten lava from my PTSD that I need to quash to have some kind of life in society. Other words for a war veteran with PTSD are "unstable vet". Writing it I have a chance to see it and delete it. In a conversation very pithy stuff blurts out from nowhere that, while I may feel it's true in that moment and maybe even forever, is not something I meant to be heard for one reason or another, mostly for the reason of wanting to continue to communicate. And, in this milieu it looks and sounds more intellectually together than I am, where, really I'm a very intuitive person moving on feelings. I'm a wild card unto myself. Even more so unto other people. I would not be a good interview subject. Believe me, interviewing me wouldn't be good for your radio station's ratings. Thanks for considering it though. I do appreciate the thought.

Part of what stops me from writing a book is I feel much of that stuff I edit when writing is real, just the view from the dark side, no light added, and I feel much of that is necessary for a person to have integrity, which I am always striving for within myself. But the world isn't ready for it and would just label me Evil. While I cop to that label, it doesn't mean the same thing to me as it does to the world. So, editing it out of any book I write, besides not leaving many pages, would make whatever I was saying meaningless, at least to me it would. Enough meaninglessness comes from our politicians. I don't want to contribute to that.

As for a radio gig, a gig is a gig--work. :-)
xog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah, and I'm content to use my dreamtime working on my own evolution. I certainly would not use it to impose my will on another, except in a self defense response to a direct attack. Ethics and aesthetics aside, I just don't know enough of what is to be making others do any kind of dance steps on their path through their own evolution. I want to keep my business my business, so I don't make other people's business my business. One of them type deals. If you do it, it opens you up to having it done to you.
Broken Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i should to edit before i hit the submit button, but often I edit afterward for similar reasons you mention - as far as making it somewhat coherent, taking out things that for one reason or another I figured would be insulting.

There is supposedly a persona that we believe to be our personality which contains the qualities accepted by our culture, while our shadow has the attributes rejected by our culture. we hide our shadow in order to be civil, in order to be accepted among the civilized. now, the problem/dilemma I see, not only in publishing some kind of manifesto, but even with simply writing in forums, is that it puts that much more pressure as a writer to become attached to a persona that you identify yourself as, and not to write something 'out of character'.

What if it is out of ones' character to be in character? in order to adapt well to the work-a-day world, one would have to present a consistent persona i guess, so people become what other people expect them to be, but that is only in their own heads, because we are really animals with all different states, moods, and potential drastic personality changes due to circumstances.
Nat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would so do this.

I'd embarrass myself and regret it, but I'd do it anyway. If there is ever any real interest in doing anything like this, let me know. I've already disregarded my better judgement. My better judgement has prevented me from doing pretty much anything for years on end. I'd get involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why Work? Forum Index -> Feedback & Suggestions All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: