Why Work? Forum Index Why Work?
Creating Livable Alternatives to Wage Slavery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please read:

View previous topic :: View next topic  
silverblue4u

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject: Please read: Reply with quote

Dear Scott Admin I wrote something else here some time ago. I have edited it out.
I remember on may the 3rd of 2004 D. Joanne Swenson made a 'farewell letter'. I printed it as I thought it may soon be the only thing I had to remember whywork.org by. I also book marked many links.
I do not know if you bought whywork.org or if it was given to you or if there is some kind of joint ownership thing going on. But something you wrote kind of confirmed my suspicion of your motives. At the thread,'Good Slacker Job', under ,'Job Slaves', you wrote,'...hireing others to sit on the net and complain about thier jobs Wink while you sleep.'. So I guess youre laughing all the way to the bank. I guess I owe it to myself to not visit whywork.org or this forum again. I guess you have found yet another way to fleece the wage slaves. I guess your dressing whywork.org in drab and putting her to work makeing money for you like Cinderella scrubbing floors is sadly poetic. I really love whywork.org and I hate to see things become like this. Scott; why do you revel in the frustrations of the people who frequent this forum?
Good bye CLAWS, whywork.org and D. JoAnne Swenson...
I will always try to remember you and the way you affected my life and not the way Scott admin from Arizona tries to make you be.
guest242

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well silverblue4u, I'll certainly miss your posts. I (kman242) was indeed put off by scott admin's reply to my post because he just totally missed the point of it, which was that I used my time at work to do my own thing, which was a positive thing. I wasn't complaining about my job at all - in fact I was enjoying it because I got paid to basically slack off, but somehow he turned it around into something negative and his response was condescending. I just didn't bother dignifying his post with a response. Anyway, I'm more about maximizing my leisure time and having fun than I am about getting into schemes. Guess some people just don't get that.
Broken Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:38 am    Post subject: 4 years ago Reply with quote

silverblue4u gives us a clue .... 4 years ago.

silverblue4u wrote:
[Dear Scott Admin]
I guess I owe it to myself to not visit whywork.org or this forum again. I guess you have found yet another way to fleece the wage slaves. I guess your dressing whywork.org in drab and putting her to work making money for you like Cinderella scrubbing floors is sadly poetic. I really love whywork.org and I hate to see things become like this. Scott; why do you revel in the frustrations of the people who frequent this forum?

Good bye CLAWS, whywork.org and D. JoAnne Swanson...

Does anybody know what the hell is going on here?

I am going to take admin at his word (ok, my brotha?) when he said in 2005:

Scott (admin) wrote:
im around, just laying low and letting the forum find its stride.

and find it we will
xog

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, I don't get what they did from what you quoted of what Scott said. Seems like he's got a comendable attitude. He's not making money off of this. He's not dominating the flows of the moments. I do wonder how he gets by, but that's his business and it isn't impinging on me. I figure he either has a job, some family money he works, or enough family money he doesn't have to work. But, maybe none of those. Maybe my imagination is just limited on that subject.

Could be Scott is English and they are American what passes as normal response for him in his culture seems condesending to an American. That happened for me in England. And things I said that I thought were natural and open were considered rude. Lost a couple of what I thought were good friends I was being friendly with that way.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why Work? Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: