Why Work? Forum Index Why Work?
Creating Livable Alternatives to Wage Slavery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Informative/funny debate/flame war on sexuality and std's
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why Work? Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yougetajob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: Informative/funny debate/flame war on sexuality and std's Reply with quote

*memory hole'd*

Last edited by yougetajob on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
antiant

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love those people who think marriage is the answer to everything, maybe it's the answer for you, but don't assume it's the answer for everyone, the concept of marriage is outdated, traditional and doesn't go along with the times, nor do parts of it make any logical sense, that's my opinion on marriage, but i wouldn't dare to tell people that they should or shouldn't marry, that's on them.

There's nothing like bringing in religion and telling people how they should live and or shoving your personal morals down everyone's throat because afterall, you are just a perfect shinning example and exception to this fucked up society!

Oh how high and mighty you are, we should bow down and kiss your ass because you're married and follow strict moral and religious codes and feel that is the only way to live, never realizing that this doesn't fit everyone, people are different, come in all kinds of shades and colors, have different cultural traditions and way's of life, i guess someone didn't notice that yet, clearly by the responses in that blog, they have a mental disease called 'mainfest destiny' where they think their way is the only way and everyone else should follow suit. It is this mentality that breaks up families, nations and lives, this superiority complex can be seen throughout history and even presently, you don't have go back that far to notice.
...the description is not the described; I can describe the mountain, but the description is not the mountain and if you are caught up in the description, as most people are, then you will never see the mountain...
yougetajob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, those attitudes are certainly pretty common. That 'Parker' guy is something else. But I guess that's the typical Catholic way of seeing things. What an "institution" Catholicism is.
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I can't read that "Parker guy". That's disgusting! Where'd you find that shithole site? lol

Mr. Fascist is going to "rise up" and take the reins of society and tell us all how we should live. The crusades are coming! Pfft.
xog

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol. Well, that was a romp in the park. Man-o-chevits! Mogendavid, too! Even MD 20 20! Interesting how they claim to speak for god and call your thinking prophecy. Some bad wiring there, with lots of short circuits. Not one of those zombies was stirred to wakefulness by your efforts, YGAJ. And those people are considred sane and independant thinking enough to vote!?

"Animal banging" indeed. :-) Human's are animals, right? But that's a moot point. As are all the points they bring up.

How did you find that site? I thought I was bored and skilled at doing nothing. :-)

Personally, if I was a teenager these days, I would do whatever the hell I felt like doing, just like I did when I was a teenager, which would include multiple partner orgies for obvious reasons, and would exclude singular and multiple partner animal banging for personal preference reasons--that being that animals just do not turn me on and I find the idea gross.

That said, one of the ever-so-astute guards entrusted with the rehabilitation of inmates at a prison farm I was held at was caught getting sucked off by a calf, and I heard that same person talking to one of his fellow guards during afternoon head count saying "It's time to count the cattle."

If everyone who is older on both sides of any debate is to be believed simply because being older has made them wiser (every old guy's stance), the end is nearly here if not already come, and time has run out, if it isn't running out of the chance to have any experience. I mean, all tolled, if everything is right, nothing is wrong. The obvious conclusion is to just do it, whatever "it" is.

If the Republicans wanted to take the wind out of Obama's sails of hope, all they'd have to do is publically broadcast that thread. Everyone on both sides would feel so hopeless they might write in Bush for 2008.
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"How did you find that site? I thought I was bored and skilled at doing nothing. Smile"

Well, really, when surfing, there's no telling where you can end up. lol
yougetajob

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*memory hole'd*

Last edited by yougetajob on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, fascinating. Thanks for the info. Smile
xog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, YGAJ! Can I touch the hem of your robe!? Someone else will have to anoint your feet, because my hair is too short. I have a neighbor who has some pigs that could used being possessed though. Gotta go. I just heard a rooster crow. Hang in there, buhbuh. Don't forget your tetnis shots. Ta. :-)

Thanks for the interesting in depth recap. Very cool--that you got that in depth. Personally, my attitude remains "Fuck christians and bible thumpers of all ilks". So I'd say your recap is cool and the subject is hot as hell--their own hell.

Now I just wonder if you had ever considered being a preacher at some point in your past. And the question arises: Who is more wild; preacher's kids, or would've been preachers if...? I vote for the former. I know I'm not the wildest. :-)

Yeah, the participants may have thought a little bit, thought about where they laid their bible, so they could look up any quotes to quell any querries in their minds risen by your rap. I suppose I'm pessimistic. It was a fun thing to do, anyway--make them get some exercise picking up the book. Do it often enough and you have a workout regimen complete with reps. Just need a sauna to top it off.

I tend to agree with you about the likelihood of the OT proving itself true at some point, just differently than imagined by everyone so far, assuming of course the world isn't blasted free of human life before that has a chance to occur.

I tend to think O'Brien was right, in "The Genious of the Few", that the old Jewish word Yahweh was just the job title of the first political position known to man, a bit like President, and that the position was filled by an alien with enough advanced technology and enough bizarre manners he wanted worshiped that it awed the then primitve genetic line called Jews, who were assigned to the gardens, and who his fellows educated via basic behavior mod techniques into believing the office holders were gods. O'Brien thinks that after a string of others, the OT position of Yahweh was (ultimately per recorded history) filled by the asshole alien Shamesh (wasn't that it?) who before that was the first Satan, a lowly job title on a par with Sherriff, which he blew by not ratting on and then by joining in with the lower class worker aliens, who, raised from the position of grunt workers to teachers once the first human wage slavers were created, began balling their female human students, producing mutant offspring rebels to the one order of things in the world. I think he got his asshole attitude from doing time in the pit with his fall guy partners. Easy thing to do.

I imagine the reason for the restriction about them mating with human women was about human worker genetics getting warped, rather than any kind of morals or even some humanitarian issue concerned about the hips of the women involved getting ripped apart when giving birth to 3/4 alien baby giant breeds. But, you know, through good old boy connects old Shamesh was given a promotion from Sherriff to President, just like happens today, like Bush going from failed Oil Company owner to Baseball club owner, then failed Baseball club owner to Governor, then basically failed Governor to President for instance. One has to wonder what is left for his and Shamesh's political aspirations--GW to One World Government Prime Minister, and Shamesh to the new Anu? Holy Moley. Gee gosh golly. Do you suppose the aliens were Mason/Shriners? The elohim had luminous eyes. Maybe they were the orginal Illuminati--I lumin at eye. Or, since they created the first temples, maybe they were the first Templars. Or since their's was a Pantheon of 12, maybe they were the first MJ12--MJ~MoJo~maryjane--a bunch of stoners ruling with vibes. Heavy, man. And far out. :-)

I find it interesting how it was deemed okay for Iananna/Ishtar/etc to ball her students, like Darius, etc. I think it smacks of the fact that alien women, like human women, are stronger, have more endurance, and were smart enough not to have 3/4 breeds for kids. Still the way things are pretty much, though the "other edge" of liberation started catching up with that one when that one teacher had her student's baby, probably much to the remorse of many female teachers for many reasons. :-) Poor babies. <--the teacher's, I mean.

I heard a gross joke the other day that, although I'm not saying it, one could say explains it: "If it wasn't for that thing btw their legs, there would be a bounty on them." Personally I think that is a bit imbalanced, because that's likely a two way street. Actually I think it's likely over harsh, whether it's a one or two way street or a six lane divided my median strip freeway. However hearing that joke seemed to generate in my gut a laughter that salved the many wounds my sensitive male heart has received from women over the years. My appologies to any women reading this bit of boy talk. Even if it isn't any ruder than any girl talk I've heard.

I imagine people like Parker will attempt to lean on old English law, demand that people do not spit at all, and then with a stretch of his imagination will make it a moral issue. :-) That is, if they can find and read something somewhere to back it up. Independent critical thinking is not their forte'.

Carried away again. Sorry.
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haven't you asked that question before?... Did someone ever think of being a preacher? And it went unanswered?

I know I, for one, have thought about it on several occasions, but alas, I have ethics. :^P

And why evoke Anu - We all know Antu was running shit. :^P
yougetajob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Now I just wonder if you had ever considered being a preacher at some point in your past. And the question arises: Who is more wild; preacher's kids, or would've been preachers if...? I vote for the former. I know I'm not the wildest. Smile

Well, not a preacher, but I did go to Bible college intitially with the inention of getting a theology degree. Once I realized that I had to take courses in Greek, I quickly let that idea slide.

That's right, I do remember you saying your dad was a preacher. What was that like? In my experience it seems as though preacher's kids either rebel to a huge degree, or else follow in their father's footsteps to a huge degree, seldom something in the middle.

You sound like you're pretty knowledgable about these different alien theories xog. I may check out some of that O'brien guy's stuff. What was that other guy's name? Sitchin? Skitchin?

Quote:

I heard a gross joke the other day that, although I'm not saying it, one could say explains it: "If it wasn't for that thing btw their legs, there would be a bounty on them."

Ya, I think every guy has taken some irrational comfort in similar thoughts at one point or another, after being burned in one way or another. Harsh of course, especially considering the other things that women bring...like breasts! Smile Just kidding of course. Few things are better than being around a woman who is full of energy, giving off the pleasant vibes that certain women give off. But I suppose maybe in the end it all points to sex anyway. You can't escape biology.

Quote:

Haven't you asked that question before?... Did someone ever think of being a preacher? And it went unanswered?

I think that was 'Barkmoss'.
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zecharia Sitchin
Erich von Daniken

The two most-popular, I imagine.

Here's a bit of good info on it.
yougetajob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Erg.
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He thanks me until he sees how long the thing is. Smile
Ergasiophobic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have and will tried/try to read more of those links you gave here, but it's more like a been-there-done-that thing. Tis futile arguing with illogical people.

If STDs are a curse from God for sleeping around, or what-have-you, then what are we to say about someone who stays a virgin until they are 25 and is a good, god-fearing person, but when they get married they just so happen to marry someone who has an STD? Common sense would tell you that this could, will, and does happen often enough to make their whole theory worthless. But alas, common sense is not so common, as they say.

I'm quite stunned to see this Parker guy mention cause and effect as though he believes in that but then say the cause of getting STDs is, "going against God's plan". Rather, isn't the cause of getting STDs, simply, sleeping with someone who has STDs? Or simply, contracting said disease? Hmm, perhaps the disease checks your personal history first, before infection, sorta like Santa does before descending through your chimney. Making a list and checking it twice.

Apparently, one of those types that thinks tornadoes and hurricanes are punishments for sins and 'gayness'. pfft. I once read something about Pat Robertson claiming that some fire had happened to a building as punishment for homosexuality but remained strangely silent when his own studio caught fire. Smile

Oh, and by the way, i've had sex many thousands of times and never been married and have no STDs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Why Work? Forum Index -> Off Topic Discussion All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: